Contined from here
PUBLIC SMOKERS ARE PUBLIC POISONERS !
- I very actively avoid people smoking.
- I don't work in air space where smokers will poison
- Smokers are Not Eligible for events I organise. ( I don't
give my valuable time free, to be poisoned by someone
inflicting an allergic headache on me ! )
I often edit this after a smoker has poisoned me.
- Damaging my health.
- Destroying my concentration on complex work I was on
- Wasting my time &/or my employer's time, &/or
colleagues time to co-operate on technical projects, until
such time as the air clears, & the poison they inflicted
A very small minority of smokers are considerate where they
smoke. Most are not, They gas us in their offices, emit it up
from flats (apartments/ wohnungen) below, fill bars &
restaurants with smoke & emit poison trails walking along
the pavement (Not much wind in Munich unfortunately!), in
toilets (carcinogenic poisoning one cannot avoid !) & in
lifts & underground corridors with no air vents. Then
poisonous polluters have the cheek to ask non smokers be
tolerant of their polluting addiction !
When some stinking smoker has just forced a headache on me,
to support her/his cancerous nicotine drug addiction, I have No
interest in tolerating them. In Munich bars, before the ban,
young German females were first to grab for their cigarettes,
advertising to the world how socially insecure they were, as
they commenced their anti-social displacement activity ! German
males were less likely to grasp for their KrebsStangl/ Cancer
stick, & Brits less than Germans.
Messe Muenchen's `Systems' (Oct
2003 & 2004) stank of smoke & half empty, Dead &
I Refuse To Be Introduced To Anti Social Smokers
- I have very few friends left who are smokers.
- I abruptly rid myself of the poisonous presence of smoking
- I don't permit smokers polluting Ski Trips I organise - I
do the organising work free & thats the price others must
pay - to not pollute us.
- This results in cleaner air & less allergic headaches
& more work gets done.
- Seit 3.
Oktober 2002 ist die geänderte
Arbeitsstättenverordnung in Kraft.
New German Anti Smoking law in work place has finally arrived
- 15-19th October 2001 I spent a week @ Systems 2001, Linuxpark, on the Berkeley In Munich stand,
promoting BSD Unix, (sponsored indirectly by BMWi
Bundeswitschaft Ministerium Fuer industrie). 5 days, 9 hours a
day, volunteer work unpaid, explaining the benefits of free
source software to visitors to the benefit of the German
My reward ? ... A month later, Mon 19th November, still
coughing badly, a cough that started at the show, loosened the
lungs, exposed them to some bug/virus, & not been well for
a _long_ time since.
Smokers were everywhere, in all the exhibition halls,
corridors, outside en masse too, near or at the bars & food
counters, stinking the place out, making it impossible to get
fresh air to breath anywhere.
Messe Muenchen GmbH provided a great place to get cancer or
lung disease, or just a headache. Better go somewhere that
British & USA visitors told me it wouldn't be allowed in
- In 1997 I declined a contract renewal at DASA (Deutsche
Aerospace, called EADS in 2001) because they would not even
dedicate one room for use by non smoking staff, & I
couldn't stand the continued headaches the firm inflicted on
me. Their project was disrupted & I lost income, because
they refused to deal with the problems they caused by
supporting drug addiction.
- DASA were stupid enough to even permit pipe smoking in
their offices ! & to exacerbate the problem by running poor
air conditioning with no opening windows, & selling tobacco
& providing ash trays in all the Ottobrunn buildings I was
in. No wonder there was a consequent higher than average
illness rate in those buildings.
- The employees worry about damaging their careers if they
complain. (I presume the health officer must be in a
particularly invidious position, paid by DASA, & aware of
the health statistics for those particular buildings.)
- I asked an EADS personnel recruiter Nov. 2001 if the
situation had changed - No, they're still stupidly allowing
smoking in the big 150 man offices - So still could only work
on EADS projects where smaller offices allow one to avoid
- German companies are or were on average dirty &
unhealthy compared with non smoking standards enforced by
British & American companies. Things are gradually
- The British care less about their external environment,
(tossing batteries in domestic rubbish, & once with lower
sewage control standards, but keep smokers away from the
offices more; by contrast most Germans didn't seem to give a
damn about their internal environment, (allowing smoking in
offices & many public places), each took many years to
start learning from the other.
- Women spend a lot of time trying to look attractive, when
some behave like drug addicted thoughtless or arrogant bitches
above, they're as desirable as filthy ashtrays.
- Even men don't like to hear they're looking older faster,
but it's the truth. More wrinkled. Grayer, deeper pores,
internal poisoning ? Whatever, they look prematurely Old.
- Youngsters won't notice while getting addicted but by the
time smokers are somewhat older, the smokers look Considerably
older. Not surprising. Statistically they will die
- Parents: Got a baby ? (& it didn't die during pregnancy
? (higher chance of course with smokers). Ever wondered if your
kid cries because you breathed over it ? Your kid may not tell
you you stink. Your kid may likely struggle to escape.
- Girls dress to get noticed, but some men lose interest when
women smoke, not fancying to kiss or bed old ash trays. Same
the other way too.
- Hospitals sometime have to lie patients on an inclined
surface for a week or 2, to drain the lungs of filth, before
they dare operate on heavy smokers ... think about it
- Stay down wind, not upwind, to avoid trouble ! Poison &
Kill yourself as as you like, but do not include others in your
drug addiction, we don't need our lungs eyes & clothing
polluted with your cancerous smoke, while you'r inhaling
premature death, heart attacks (cardiovascular diseases) ,
scratcht eyes, & you can even lose your Legs from the
- No one smokes in my property, car etc, under threat of
guaranteed immediate physical eviction, with as much force as
needed to immediately remove the poisoner.
- Try snuff instead of smoking. Keep your addiction, rot your
nasal passages instead of (as well as?) your lungs, but spare
the lungs & allergic brains & eyes etc etc of innocents
- Try Nicorette gum
or an adhesive nicotine patch that sticks on the arm, to help
you beat your nicotine addiction, & no one need even know
you are a nicotine drug addict.
- Flatulence in a lift will give occupants a bad ride, but
smoking triggers deadly cancer ! (Lots of lifts in Munich have
no extractor fan), pollute outside !
- Do not smoke in the stair wells: Just the place run up, for
a spot of exercise, & to save waiting for lifts & But
not if you poison the stair well - running & breathing your
poison deeper ? No Thanks ! Your smoking steals company
productivity twice over !
- Don't go to a mountain, then smoke on Ski chair lifts in
still air, so that the next person behind has absolutely no
chance of dodging the poison you've left hanging in the `clean'
air. Wait till off the chair !
- Don't gas a whole large bar with one vile pipe ! Pipe
smokers in restaurants & bars are evil bastards, asking for
it to be shoved in their face ! At least cigarette smokers
inhale their filthy poison first, removing some fraction of
their poison first.
- Don't be like the bitch in a restaurant, who when she'd
finished smoking, didn't stub it out properly, but dumped her
smoldering stub in an ashtray, & then had the cheek to get
up, & walk over nearer our table, & dump her ashtray
nearer us, & further away from her friends (yes she got it
back with abuse).
- Don't be like the other poisoners who take a long last gasp
from their cigarettes, throw them aside while boarding the
train, then breath out their poison.
- Don't be so oblivious to the need to walk up & down
vigorously _After_ you have smoked, before returning to a clean
restaurant or car of non smokers ? Your Death Breath we don't
need. Take extra minutes, Breath deep. Run somewhere. (Might
also reduce the smell on the clothes & hair - yes, you
likely smell or stink on breath + maybe clothes & air.
- Don't walk down the street with a hand trailing at hip
height, with burning cigarette sticking out at passers by. Hold
your cigarette pointing _inward_ towards you body, ready to
burn _your_ expensive suit, not some innocent stranger's hand
or clothes, if they happened to brush or get jogged together in
the street. Or be equally happy if non smokers carelessly
stroll along with indelible felt pens or sharp knives sticking
out as you pass by - why should smokers have a one sided right
to offensive behaviour ?
- Do you have `nice' quiet smoke at home in the evening, on
your flat balcony ... stinking out the balcony above ? How
would you feel if they used gravity to return a spray of
paraffin or liquid manure ? You normally emit poison, would you
like poison back ? ?
- An offended smoker is one realising he or she stinks,
poisons, looks older, dead-er, & Not Wanted. Smokers have
offended & poisoned non smokers too long. Tolerance &
co-operation rarely worked. Hostile deterrence & avoidance,
physical separation & legislation work better.
- Smokers offend all too often, poisoning other peoples lungs
brains eyes etc. (Both my mother, & my girlfriend's mother
(from very different genetic backgrounds) get eye trouble when
subjected to smoke.)
- Smokers are sometimes stupid enough to assert some supposed
right to smoke in public: Non smokers could as easily assert an
equally stupid right to juggle sharp knives in public, carry
radioactive sources, spray CS gas around, or wave stinking
- The sooner smokers die, the sooner they stop polluting
other people. Smokers are welcome to their early grave,
cancerous lungs, blood clotted legs, stroke in the brain etc,
Smokers that force that on innocent passive -smokers, are
- There is an Internet news group called
- Some think it strange I have a rabid anti smoking page: It
serves its purpose: smokers get warned by others: Go Away Or Go
Down Wind !